Monday, March 9, 2015

Crescent Roll Breakfast Pizza

Monday!  Monday!  Gotta get down on Monday!

Wait.  That's not right.

How was everyone's weekend?  What'd you do?  Who'd you see?  Why am I interrogating you?  Too much coffee?  Hellz no!

Do you like breakfast?  Yes you do - what kind of question is that?!?  As I may have mentioned 652 times, I love breakfast.  Breakfast all day erryday.  Breakfast for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  You catch my drift?  This recipe is my favorite weekend breakfast situation.  You can put whatever you want on the pizza, and it only takes about 15 minutes to make!  Holler!



I made this pizza last week after yet another snow "storm".  I am saying "storm" because it was bad but it could have been worse.  And also I am just sick of this shit.  Where the eff is spring?!?  I need some sunshine and a tan.  I basically blind myself with my own paleness.  Bathing suits and shorts are out at Target and I can't even bring myself to try anything on because I am afraid of what lies beneath.  I am so pale, I'm pretty sure I glow in the dark.  I ask for coffee with extra milk, aka as pale as I am. #womp.  Somebody come and paint me.




What you will need for 1 pizza, which will serve 3 or 4:
  • 1 can of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (or whichever brand you like)
  • Shredded Mexican blend cheese, for sprinkling
  • 2 slices of ham
  • 3 eggs, scrambled
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Preheat your oven to 325.

Remove the crescent roll from the can and roll out onto a baking pan.  Press the edges of the rolls together to create a rectangle.  Bake for 5 minutes to "prebake" the dough.


While the dough is baking, cook your eggs.  Spray a small pan with non-stick spray, and heat for about 30 seconds.  Scramble the eggs in a separate bowl, and season with salt and pepper.  Add to the pan and scramble to your desired firmness.  Set aside.


Sprinkle a light layer of the cheese on top of the warm dough.  Tear the ham in to small pieces and spread evenly on top of the cheese.  Add the eggs, and top with another sprinkling of cheese.

Bake again for 7-10 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.

Serve immediately.




And if you're Charlie, go to sleep.



Xoxo


Jillian



No comments:

Post a Comment