Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Guacamole for One

Yes, man at chipotle, I know that guac is extra.  No, I don't cerrr, and please give me extra.

Happy Cinco de Mayo peoples!!!  Today I have for you, guacamole for one.  Because if you're an animal like me, you hate sharing prefer not to share (but do it anyway obviously), and are prone to massive episodes of hanger.  In addition, I have no self control, so it's best to make single-serving guac, as opposed to making (and eating) for 45. 



What you will need:

  • 2 avocados
  • 1/2 cup of red onion, chopped
  • 1/2 to 1 cup of corn
  • 1/4 cup of tomato 
  • 1 dash of lime juice
  • Salt to taste

Halve the avocados and spoon into a large bowl.  Mash slightly with a fork.  Add the onion, corn, tomato, lime juice, and salt, and stir to combine.  Taste, and season additionally if your heart desires.

Hide in a dark corner and eat quickly so no one sees you.  Because I'm an ass.  Or share.  Because you're nice.






Xoxo

Jillian 



No comments:

Post a Comment