Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Quesadilla Pizza

Hey you guysssss!! (Said in the Chunk voice obvi)

How's it going? How's your summer? Are you tan yet?  Me either.

What'd you guys do this weekend?  I met my friend's new baby boy and errmagerdd he is so cuuuuuteeee!!! I just was to eat him!  That would be an interesting post I would imagine, but no worries I'm not from Terminus kthanks :) I also have been watching Lost non-stop on the 'Flix.  I watched like 2 full episodes when it first aired and then I dee kay hwhat happened.  I'm on season 2 and it is reminding me of The Walking Dead because of all of the symbolism and shizzz, but seriosuly what the eff is that thing in in the jungle!?  Oy!



Ok so this is in mah belly:

Quesadilla Pizza (serves 3)

  • 1 store bought (or homemade) pizza dough - I used Pillsbury
  • 1 cup of cooked chicken, cubed or pulled
  • 1/4 cup of black beans
  • 1/4 cup of corn
  • A few handfuls of shredded cheddar jack cheese
  • Salsa (drained) 
  • Guacamole (obvi)
Preheat your oven to 450.

Shred or cube the cooked chicken and set aside.  Roll out the dough on a baking sheet and spread using your finger tips.  Top with some of the cheese, the chicken, black beans, corn, more cheese, and the salsa.  Bake for 10-12 minutes.  About 3 minutes before it was done, I added more cheese :)

Slice as per your desire, and top with the guac. 



Quesadilla + Pizza = Herrrverrnnn



Xoxox

Jillian














No comments:

Post a Comment