Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Grown-Up Snow Day

So Winter Storm Juno made an appearance on Long Island.  Joy!  I actually don't mind the snow.  That is, until I have to go outside ;-).  We left work early on Monday and worked from home today, thus the grown-up snow day.  When I graduated from college, I was told that, like Sasquatch, snow days don't exist in the real world.  Lies my friends.  Lies.  Here is my photo diary starting from Monday night.


Made these cookies. So yummy!



Thought about this year's Halloween costume.  You can ignore the sauce stain please and thank you.


Caught up on some reading and played fetch with da puppy.  He tried so hard to make fetch happen, and he succeeded.  He refuses to be personally victimized by Regina George.


My "office" for the last 2 days.


Snowpocalypse 2015.  This was one for the ages.  Not really.


I helped watched my dad shovel.


Lunch break!.  Recipe for the Mac and Cheese in a future post :)


Afternoon delight coffee.

Sawce and Bawls for dinner <3



The End.


Xoxo Jillian

















No comments:

Post a Comment