Thursday, January 22, 2015

Zoodles!!!

So I toats got a spiralizer for Christmas you guysss!!!  Oh my gaaaa just add it to my collection of 356,358 other kitchen appliances/accessories that I have :)


Here she is!  I am not going to lie - it took me like 2 weeks to try and figure out how to use the thing.  The first time around I couldn't figure out where to put the zucchini (that's what she said?), the instructions were not very instructional, and I cut my fingers.  So I put it away, gave it some time to think about what it had done, and then gave it another go a week later.  Thank goodness for YouTube.

Then the magic happened.




Perfection!

Ok so zoodlessss!  You can add whatever you want to your zoodle concoction.  Today we have chicken, garlic and parmesan cheese.




To feed 2 you will need:

1) 2 large zucchinis - spiralized
2) 6 cloves of garlic, diced
3) 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
4) 4 chicken breasts, cubed
5) Salt and pepper to taste
6) Olive Oil for drizzling

Start by seasoning the chicken breast with salt and pepper.  Cut into small cubes, and cook in a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil.  Set aside.

Spiralize your zoodles and set aside in a bowl.  Heat up a large frying pan with some olive oil.  When the pan is heated, add the garlic and allow to cook until fragrant, about 5 minutes.  Add the zucchini and cook until soft, about 10 minutes.  Add the cooked chicken and Parmesan cheese, and toss to combine.

Serve immediately.



Oodles and oodles of zoodles!




Xoxo Jillian











No comments:

Post a Comment