Monday, April 6, 2015

Easterrrrr

Twas the night before Easter and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, excepting for me becawse I was making some Pinterest dreams come true lolzzz  I hope you all enjoyed your Easter/Passover weekend.  We had dinner at my house and then went to my cousin's for dessert.  There was so much food, I felt like I should have taken out the Thanksgiving spandex.  Here's a roundup of all of the food deliciousness :) :)

Cake mix cookies with mini eggs
Carrot cake from Miette's cookbook, which went from this....

To this!! P.S - That is SUNSHINEEEEE <3

Just another closeup because they're so cute!

The tablescape :)

Kielbasa, Salami, and Ham with some homemade horseradish 

Lasagna - Not so photogenic but I couldn't neglect it

Sorry they're just so cuuuute!

Pound cake Bunny with demon eyes
Fruit pie

On the left: Peanut Butter and Jelly Pie / To the right: Banana and vanilla pudding pie

Obsessed with these stacked glass jarssss :)

The enndd!



Xoxo

Jillian







No comments:

Post a Comment