Friday, April 10, 2015

Screen Capcha Friday

As I scroll through Instagram/Facebook on the hourly daily, I find myself screen shotting things that make me LOL, things that make me get a little teary, and things that I screen shot and immediately send to Boyfriend with a "please buy me onneeeeeeee" text (it's usually a puppy FYI).  Here are a few screen shots, or screen caps as I call them, that I had in my Camera Roll this week.

I hope you all had a great week!  As I write this I am watching the first ever episode of Grey's Anatomy.  Remember that time George (RIP) promised that woman that her husband would make it through surgery and then he died?!?  That's how I knew this show would eff with your emotions and wahh, it has, and continues to do so, and I can't look awayy.  The End.  Have a great weekend!



Yeap

#Easter

Are you sensing a theme?

Yeap

Lolz


Every.Day.

Heehee

Hangryyyy

HA!

Xoxo

Jillian







No comments:

Post a Comment