Friday, April 3, 2015

Screen Capcha Friday

As I scroll through Instagram/Facebook on the hourly daily, I find myself screen shotting things that make me LOL, things that make me get a little teary, and things that I screen shot and immediately send to Boyfriend with a "please buy me onneeeeeeee" text (it's usually a puppy FYI).  Here are a few screen shots, or screen caps as I call them, that I had in my Camera Roll this week.

Sorry for the non-existent posts this week.  I promise I shall be back to my regular recipe weirdness next week :)  Enjoy your holiday!


Self explanatory


Friendssss :)


HA!!



Beautiful!



Reminds me of something Dwight Schrute would say



Love this bad ass bish


Nom nom nom nom


Looooove


All of a sudden I love math! 


Heehee


HAHAHAHA


Bahahahah this caption kills me :) :)


Love this!!



Xoxo

Jillian




No comments:

Post a Comment